If you are looking to contact one of our artists, or you are media or a potential partner, just drop us a line using the email icon below.
We have media and business partners around the world, so we'll be sure to respond right away.
For Artists: Please Read
That is for getting in touch, but first, please think about why you want to connect, and read about what we are looking for.
We are busy, just like you. So please read this so that our interaction is as positive as possible, for both of us.
What's on the go?
- Do you want us to release your music?
- Find you syncs?
- Manage your career?
- Perform at one of our events or just get any shows you can?
- We operate around the world. Where are you hoping we can help you?
- All of the above? Don't be shy. Until you ask, the answer is no. But please be as focused as you can.
- We believe in partnerships, so what will you do for us? Pitch us.
It's all about the music. Some tips:
- Preference is always given to songwriters over performers.
- Preference is always given to artists who want to be in the music business, not just be artists
- It has to be a good song.
- It should be a great song. Get the hint?
- Links rule! Please send us a link, or lots of links, not files. It does not matter where the link points, but please just make sure the link works. We don't want to have to hunt you down. So we won't.
Please don't send us a song and say "Have a listen". We need more than that. Send us a link to your Electronic Press Kit (EPK)/One-Pager. A good one pager will give us an idea of who you are:
- Web link preferred, but emailing a PDF is ok as long as embedded links work
- What your professional pic looks like
- Some (very) brief well-written bio information (yes, we know you've been interested in music since you were in the womb *yawn*)
- Links to music
- Links to any press coverage
- Links to your social accounts
- Links to live videos
- Links to feature videos
- Successes and accolades (tours, syncs, awards/nominations, charting, current streams, fan base, investors/funding, etc.)
- Where you are
- What representation/commitments you currently have (label/management/publishing/live)
- What makes you special
If you don't have an EPK, please put all that as succinctly as you can in your email.
We get contacted regularly by people around the world for all sorts of reasons, but we give everyone who contacts us care and attention.
Now that you've read all of the above, we promise we will respond as soon as we can. Use one of the icons below.
The team at Big Story Entertainment